This page has moved to a new address.

First week back and the whip is already cracking

ARCHIMERA- A.R. Christensen Illustration and Concept: First week back and the whip is already cracking

Saturday, January 23, 2010

First week back and the whip is already cracking

Here are the two main pieces I've been working on this week.


This is a WIP for the first assignment for my Illustration2 class with John Malloy.  We were supposed to make a 9x9 square composition based off the music of the Baltimore musician, Dan Deacon.  I feel neutral towards his music, but I enjoy how cooky the guy is, and I wanted to include some of the bizarre characters he has created to show the quirky cartoonish style of his music. 






Just a basic black and white self portrait... a very expected first assignment from my Drawing with the Tablet class.  5ish hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home