This page has moved to a new address.

Amandroid revision and random cowboys.

ARCHIMERA- A.R. Christensen Illustration and Concept: Amandroid revision and random cowboys.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amandroid revision and random cowboys.

Its crazy how you can come back to a piece after a week of not thinking about it and see it with fresh eyes.  I realized how flat and colorless this was, that it was basically grey-on-grey with blue highlights and a fleshy blob.  Thanks to the infinite ability of almighty Photoshop to make drastic adjustments within seconds, I've tried to make this one pop much more and also work better as an integrated whole.

I forgot to post this for some reason, but here's a random thing that I did in my free time at the beginning of the semester.  (I would really like to know where the hell this time came from and where it has gone...)  I was messing with overlaying layers and textures on top of a pencil sketch.  I might have gone a bit overboard...but it was just for practice.


One more random thing...an environment speed painting that from start to finish took the  duration of a phone call with my mom.  I'm thinking 30ish minutes...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home