This page has moved to a new address.

Spektrum City Mood Paintings

ARCHIMERA- A.R. Christensen Illustration and Concept: Spektrum City Mood Paintings

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Spektrum City Mood Paintings

I can't believe I forgot to post these!  The end of my time at MICA was so hectic that the existence of this blog somehow evaporated from my consciousness.  I'll have to get back on it soon.

These are two scenes showing my Spektrum City characters in action.  I was striving for a sense of mood, place, and movement, with both of these pieces.



2 Comments:

At July 24, 2012 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Steph Kunze said...

I love the second piece, might be my favorite of all your works. The composition is so dynamic and moves so effortlessly. And also I love all of the different kinds of marks. It's expressive, but not so much that the content gets lost. It's a really beautiful piece, even as a thumbnail it looks great!

Great stuff!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Steph Kunze said...

Now that I read this back I realize it sounds like I'm totally knocking the first piece, which I did not mean - both are really dynamic, I just especially like the second one. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home