This page has moved to a new address.

Piano Ghost Comic

ARCHIMERA- A.R. Christensen Illustration and Concept: Piano Ghost Comic

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Piano Ghost Comic

I wasn't going to post this but I decided to do it anyways, if only because I spent so much time on it.  We had to do a 4-8 page comic for Narrative illustration, and I ended up going more towards the 8 page side...  I was essentially cramming a 12-16 page story into 7 pages, which was a little frustrating.  I wish that I would have had time to ink this, but I did the best I could with what time I had.  I might go back this summer and draw the flashback page about the girl's past (instead of cramming it into a speech bubble.)  Anyways, It was a great learning experience in terms of pacing a narrative and working with a lot of dialogue.  (also a good lesson about biting off more than I can chew...)




1 Comments:

At April 29, 2010 at 9:37 PM , Blogger B.Wallz said...

I was thinking for an appropriate adjective for your paneling....I'm gonna go with sassy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home